Whether youre a first-time trainer or a seasoned classroom training professional, Virtual Training Basics provides the comprehensive resource you need to determine which venue to use and to deliver your training effectively. From learning about technology and software options, to getting set up and perfecting your delivery, this basic how-to book walks you through the process.
You'll discover the differences between traditional and online learning methods, as well as how to:
- make the shift from classroom to virtual training
- deal with long-distance communication issues
- build effective teams without face-to-face meetings
- become a competent multi-tasker and improve your performance
- use your voice effectively and truly engage participants.
Author: Cindy Huggett
Need permission to re-use material from this publication?