Consulting on the Inside provides a solid background for internal consultants and serves as a roadmap for cultivating a successful career. You'll learn how to:
- maintain an outsider's objectivity while applying an insider's knowledge of the organization
- build relationships but be up-front about challenges and issues
- design your role to fit the client's needs and the organizational situation
- handle roadblocks and deal effectively with difficult clients
- market your consulting services within the client organization.
Authors: Beverly Scott and B. Kim Barnes
ISBN: 978-1-56286-745-4 (print)
Publisher: ASTD Press
Pub Date: 2011
This title also available on Amazon Kindle!
Need permission to re-use material from this publication?