Coaching Employee Engagement Training (A Content Express eBook)
Coaching Employee Engagement Training uses the Trainers WorkShop Series format to include the following topics:
- Creating and presenting highly effective training materials and methods.
- Tailoring your training to your specific audience.
- Choosing and implementing appropriate, applicable program formats.
- Utilizing the detailed lesson plans and user guides included in the book.
- Understanding the three levels of coaching communication.
- Deploying specific, detailed role-playing scenarios and suggestions.
- Objectively assessing and evaluating your training and coaching programs.
More than just a manual, Coaching Employee Engagement Training is a complete resource offering in-depth lessons, suggestions, exercises, worksheets, and evaluation forms. Coaching Employee Engagement Training offers managers and leaders at every level of experience and organizational rank the tools needed to create and maintain a high degree of meaningful, organic employee engagement.
Publisher: ASTD Press
Pub Date: November 2011
You may also be interested in...