A collection of five presentations by Learning Technologies experts. Recorded at ASTD’s 2012 International Conference and Exposition. View these exciting 75-minute presentations as many times as you like for one year.
- Cindy Dunlow - Transform Your Live Learning Conference into an Interactive Virtual Series
- Darlene Christopher - The Global Virtual Classroom: 5 Keys to Success
- Mark Simon - Building a Better Dartboard: eLearning Project Estimating That Really Works
- Ashish Garg - HTML5 is NOW. What You Must Know!
- Eric Bloom - What is cloud computing and why trainers should care
- Leanne Batchelder - Blending Instructor-Led and Online Learning to Save Lives
- Dennis Brennan - Planning, Implementing and Measuring Social Learning and Mentoring at McDonald’s
- Kella Price - Twitter for Trainers
- Jane Bozarth - Social Media for Trainers
- Richard Mesch - Mobile Learning is SO 10 Minutes Ago… Mobile Performance is Now!
Files are presenter audio synchronized to Powerpoint slides. Files are viewable via the ASTD website and cannot be downloaded. After purchasing, you will receive a notice with access instructions.
YOU MUST TEST YOUR COMPUTER before purchasing by clicking this link.
Please click here to read the Terms and Conditions.
These files are single-use only. For licensing, multiple-user, or corporate access, please email firstname.lastname@example.org